What We've Been Up To: Not too much new to report this month. James is definitely smiling now, especially when someone is talking to him or tickling him! He's growing more and more, I can definitely see the change from last month! He is sleeping usually from about 9-4, and yesterday had 2 good solid 2 hour naps (in his crib) and 2 later in the day cat naps in his swing, but then today was back to cat napping for 45 min to an hour during the day. It seems like his gas wakes him more than hunger at night, but if he's up, I feed him. His happiest most content times are right after he eats (and usually poops) and he will tolerate laying and watching Evelyn and I play or today even enjoyed a good stretch on his play mat. He is most upset and screaming when he's hungry and fusses when he's tired. He enjoys sitting up facing out on our laps and just takes in the world....he also enjoys going on walks in the backyard with grandpa so he can watch the trees and hear the birds. :)
I'm getting a little nervous getting him ready for daycare....I think I might be rushing this "schedule" thing, but I want to be prepared to instruct his teachers on his schedule once we start going in a few weeks! I can't wait to be on a schedule! I'm also nervous he's going to be sick when he's so little....but I guess its just a necessary evil with daycares.
Report from the pediatrician: He was happy again with James's growth this month, he's 60th percentile for height and 40% for weight. His GI issues/gas/spitting up have gotten better, but I have noticed the longer he nurses or gulps milk, the more spit up. By taking breaks for lots of burps and staying more upright after a feeding has helped a lot. James got 3 shots and an oral vaccine, which he was not too happy about, and even kind of grumpy the next couple days. Our next visit won't be until 4 months.
Weight: 11lbs 7.5 oz
Height: 24 inches
Our New House!
Tummy time!
First swing??
Sleeping through his first trip to the zoo!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment